top of page
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 7.06.11 PM.jpeg

Interested in Short-Term Missions?

Then let's set up a time to talk.  Email to get this conversation started.

Coming on a trip?

  • You'll need to have a "Compliant ID" to travel (unless you're a minor traveling with one/both of your parents), examples of "Compliant IDs" include: State-issued REAL ID/Driver's License; State-issued Enhanced Driver's License; or a Passport.  You can see the full list of IDs here:

bottom of page